Roman Tattoos

Happy Weekend, folks. Apologies for the dearth of posts lately, but now I finally have a spot of quiet time to plot and write.

I’ve been spending some of my energies researching ancient Roman tattoos, and it’s damn fascinating. OUCH! Don’t ask why tattoos… I have my wicked reasons as you shall see. 😉

Here’s one neat little web morsel of ‘factoids’ about ancient tattoos I found: http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo_museum/greek_roman_tattoos.html

Luc-1 copy

Lucius by Fiona Fu

In other news, I’m hoping to finish Luc and Bryaxis’ sexy Saturnalia silliness in the next couple of weeks. If I make decent progress with the boys this glorious weekend, I’ll post a snippet for you all. Once the draft is done, the short story is off for editing, proofing, and then to Photoshop for cover tweaking. Wish me luck!

Be happy and be well!

JPK ❤️

6 comments for “Roman Tattoos

1. January 17, 2016 at 11:39 am

Wishing you luck! How the boys doing?

• January 17, 2016 at 4:38 pm

Thank you! With an iced latte in one hand, I’m cracking open the laptop and checking in on Bry and Luc. We’re going to have some fun play time today. 😀

• January 17, 2016 at 10:12 pm

I’m sure Bry and Luc are jealous of your iced latte! Still a couple of millennia to go before the Italians brought latte to the world…

• January 17, 2016 at 10:16 pm

Italy without coffee and chocolate and tomatoes just seems so cruel, doesn’t it? Oh well, there’s always wine. And dormice. 😀

• January 22, 2016 at 12:19 am