Rainbow Snippet February 7

A bit more from Dominus Calendar Series: December. Insolent Bry and protective Luc.

Off to the parents’ house to watch some of the big game. I’d rather stay home in my PJs and write, but filial duty calls. *sigh* Happy Super Bowl Sunday, lovelies. 😀

~~~~~

“Do you dare threaten me with the bloody law? I am the damn law, slave.”

When the man raised his rod, a large hand clamped down on the bastard’s shoulder and pulled him around.

“Metilius Nepos! How unexpected to see you here at the carnival. I’d been under the impression our noble proconsul avoided such frivolous festivities.”

With his angry blue eyes narrowed to slits, Lucius titled his head and feigned a polite smile. Clenching and unfurling his massive fists over and over in an attempt to control his volcanic rage, he finally grabbed the rod and jerked it out of the magistrate’s grasp. “You’ve met my cherished assistant, I see. Bryaxis, be a dear and pour a cup of wine for our distinguished guest.”

~~~~~

For more snippets by the group’s authors, come check out: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RainbowSnippets/

14 comments for “Rainbow Snippet February 7

1. February 7, 2016 at 9:16 pm

Really! How effing dare he!! (love it) 🙂

• February 7, 2016 at 9:36 pm

Pity the fool who tries to harm Lucius’s beloved favorite. 😉

2. February 7, 2016 at 9:22 pm

My first instinct… “don’t you dare hit Bry you insipid idiot!” haha. Happy to see Luc…

3. February 8, 2016 at 5:45 am

I’m glad the ‘slave’ has a champion.

• February 8, 2016 at 6:01 am

More than a champion. Bry has his devoted lover and master, his Lucius. But Gaius, Luc’s first love, is never far away even when he is.

4. February 8, 2016 at 8:52 am

Love the semi-subtle (*cough*) protectiveness.

• February 8, 2016 at 1:49 pm

There’s very little about Lucius that could be called subtle. 😀

5. Rian Durant
    February 8, 2016 at 5:38 pm

Hehe, he *thinks* he’s the law but he should think twice before raising his hand against such a lovely lad.

• February 9, 2016 at 10:46 pm

This chaps outranks Lucius, so our dear counselor has to be protective but careful. Luc has a way of overstepping bounds and getting himself into political pickles, such as the infamous auction scene in Book 1. 😀

6. TheAnderfelsOne
    February 12, 2016 at 11:07 pm

It’s not that hard to guess what might’ve happened between Bry and that magistrate. I mean, lush party, “that” era, and a Bry spruced up for the public in addition to his innately 🔥🔥 gorgeous looks 🔥🔥

I do keen for another one of those Bry/Gaius interations and especially if Luc is around if you’re planning any ^^

But above everything and anything I’m a whore for a possessive/protective/jealous/ Lucius 💎 omg is it weird if I want you to never stop writing this interlude? It means It’ll never be over 😭 (sorry if I sound trashy, it’s the effect of this couple. I swear there need to be a fandom just to concentrate some quality time on those two (that’s why book 4 will be precious to me❤️))

Good luck hon, take your time and and thank you again.

• February 13, 2016 at 3:16 am

Gaius will be around, but not physically. He’s off in Dacia, spying a young hot Dacian warrior. 😀

Oh, m’dear. You are inspiring me to write a short novel devoted to Luc and Bry’s story. Shit. I’d better learn a lot more about Roman law. Maybe a big legal case they work on together? Discussing ‘briefs’ in bed? 😉

• TheAnderfelsOne
        February 13, 2016 at 3:22 pm

Do you know the meme that is “SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY” ? well imagine it here. Gosh that would be so grand ❤️ like really. On a whole new level of magnitude grand! My imagination is already reeling haha!

❤️❤️

• February 13, 2016 at 3:28 pm

I shall make it so. Long live Luc and Bry!