Sunday teaser

A final morsel from February (Dominus Calendar Series 1). February is now completely revised! 😀

And I’ve commissioned a new cover design for this series of short stories (because my PhotoShop skills are lacking). There will be six novelettes in all, with two months/festivals in each book. Be sure to sign up for my email list or subscribe to the blog by email to receive your free PDF copy. By Hercules, April is going to be a busy month!

Happy Sunday. And Happy Easter to all who celebrate.

JPK ❤️❤️❤️

~~~~

The Roman’s mouth was warm and passionate. The taste of smooth, expensive wine left Nic dazed. When he broke off the kiss and removed his fingers from Nic’s hair, Nic lost his balance and fell back, landing on the man’s huge, stiff prick. It throbbed through the fabric of the stranger’s cloak, pressing against the sensitive crack of Nic’s barely covered bum.

Dom’s friend reached down and took hold of Nic’s hand. His expression grew serious as he raised it to his mouth. The man’s warm breath brushed across Nicomedes’ knuckles.

“If Commander Fabius ever mistreats you, promise you’ll send word to me in Rome. As the most revered chief barrister in the imperial service of our victorious Emperor Trajan, I will gladly punish the brute, my darling boy. You have my honorable word, my undying promise.”

As the last of the tension slowly drained from his taut muscles, Nic giggled at the absurdity of the outlandish oath. Send this man word? Shit, he could barely even read let alone write. Nicomedes covered his mouth, startled and embarrassment, but neither his master nor this Roman guest seemed troubled over his inappropriate outburst. Everyone was at ease and burning with desire.

~~~~~

6 comments for “Sunday teaser

1. March 27, 2016 at 8:23 pm

oh this is so sweet! Luc is so lovely and charming here. Just out of curiosity what would be the repercussions if Nic could read and write and did go stir crazy enough to write a letter behind Gaius’ back? *Cheekily asking for the tiniest snippet ever* 😀

Happy Easter, if you’re celebrating!

-Vitzy-

• March 28, 2016 at 11:03 pm

LOL! If Gaius found out, it’d be worse than Nic’s cage punishment, I imagine. Luc is such a doll — a big, hot, goofy, randy doll. 😀

We had a lovely Easter with the family. Hope the bunny brought you chocolate.

• March 28, 2016 at 11:11 pm

But don’t you think Luc would all be like ah gaius come on don’t be so harsh on the slave…and nic would look all adorable and scared and wide-eyed. I don’t think gaius has it in him to be truly cruel to nic. 😀

Yes, bunny in the form of my dad did bring lots of chocolates and lots of walks in the lovely English countryside. It was wet though.

2. March 28, 2016 at 11:17 pm

Luc is such a softie. Yes, he’d stand up for Nic (adorable, scared and wide-eyed – LOVE IT! I swear I can picture him). I suspect Gaius would never be truly cruel to any of his boys (or girls); to his enemies or those who’ve hurt his family, he shows little mercy. I just love him with Nic in this scene – I hope you guys will too. Will be done and out in April!!! 😀

September 3, 2016 at 9:00 pm

Hi, if you still have can a get a copy of Bashir? I don’t mind paying for it , I never got one. Thanks, love.

• September 3, 2016 at 9:02 pm