Dominus Calendar Series Volume I Release!

Hey, everyone!

Oh, gods. This is super exciting.

The first volume of the Dominus Calendar Series will be published through Amazon (and Amazon KU) on Saturday, August 20th!!! It’s over 23K words long, and there’s a few bits that should thrill folks who’ve read the first two novels. If you’ve read the draft of February over at AO3, I’ve made a few changes to that story. I tried to get into Gaius’s head a bit more. In addition, Volume I includes the brand new story, December. Oh, what a love fest for dear Lucius and Bryaxis. 😀

smallpreviewJP-Kenwood-customDesign-JayAheer21016-

So, the eBook will be published for $2.99 on August 20th for the masses. But… if you’ve signed up for my email subscribers’ list, you will receive it for FREE on AUGUST 15th!!! On the Ides of August, I’ll send a PDF version with the new cover to you each personally, and I’ll leave out the extra excerpt from the first book, Dominus, that will be included in the version for sale on Amazon.

I’m so excited to share these short stories with you. Thank you for your support and patience.

With much love,

JP Kenwood

8 comments for “Dominus Calendar Series Volume I Release!

1. August 8, 2016 at 11:38 pm

Eeep, I share your excitement! New material from one of my favourite series ^_^ Don’t even know if I’m on the email list but I’m more than happy to have the ebook. Can I purchase it from amazon UK too?
    -Vitzy-

• August 9, 2016 at 12:17 am

Yay! Here’s the link for easy sign up to the email list: https://madmimi.com/signups/186448/join
      If you want an ePub or mobi version for your e-reader, those versions will be available on Amazon worldwide. And thank you, sweets. Every penny of profit I make from these books goes right towards the costs to make the next book, so I truly appreciate your support. *mwah*

• August 9, 2016 at 2:16 pm

Just checked. You are on the list, Vitzy! ❤

• August 10, 2016 at 6:02 pm

Oh thanks for checking! Yay- get to read it in advance this way ^_^

August 9, 2016 at 12:06 am

Awesome!

3. chrisquintonwriter
    August 9, 2016 at 7:55 am

Congrats, hon! I’m so looking forward to more shenanigans with your boys 😀

• August 9, 2016 at 1:59 pm

Thank you, dear Chris. These stories are especially for Lucius (and Bryaxis) lovers with a good measure of Gaius and Nicomedes thrown in. 😀 I hope you enjoy!