Anyone want an early present?

Oi! The Ides of August is a Monday and I have to go to work, so…

I’m going to send all you fabulous folks who’ve signed up for my email subscribers list a PDF version of February and December (Dominus Calendar Series I) with its perty cover on Sunday!!! Two days from now!

It will still go up for sale on Amazon (and Amazon KU) on August 20th, but you guys get to read all 23,000+ words of snark, sap, and silly sexiness first.

kQWV2

So check your inboxes and I hope you enjoy the schmoopy smut!

On to Book 3! I miss our dear Allerix.

JPK ❤️❤️❤️

11 comments for “Anyone want an early present?

1. August 13, 2016 at 2:43 am

I can’t believe this… but I tihnk I’m not subscribed? 😮 Where do I sign in? I can’t wait for Dominus Calendar!

• August 13, 2016 at 2:47 am

Oh, wait… I think I am, I’m just a little confused, lol.

• August 13, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Hey, Serena! LOL! If you are ‘Serena’ with numbers after your name, you are on the subscribers list. Yay! \o/ I hope you’ll love these wee stories.

August 14, 2016 at 5:09 am

So Do you think the love between Gaius and Lus was strong as Gaius and Allexerix ?

• August 14, 2016 at 2:20 pm

Morning, Sevi! I think Gaius should show you. There some bits about how Gaius feels about his past with Lucius in this novella. Having my giant coffee and getting ready to send this book off to you all. \o/

3. Anthea (itsjjoy)
    August 14, 2016 at 4:16 pm

I am so excited for this one! I will miss Allerix too though, he is by far my favorite :3

Did you already send these out? Cause I was sure I signed up but then I found a link in the previous post and I think I was mistaken, and I am not sure I signed up in time!
    I love your work ~

4. Anthea (itsjjoy)
    August 14, 2016 at 4:21 pm

I am so hyped for this one! I will miss Allerix too though, he is by far my favorite!

Btw, did you already send these out? Cause I was sure I signed up for the email subscribers list but when I read the comments at the other post I found an unfamiliar link so I guess I was wrong. I did sign up to that now, but I fear I was too late.

Either way, I love your work, can’t wait to read more of it!

• August 14, 2016 at 4:24 pm

It’ll be in your inbox in just a few minutes, love.

• Anthea (itsjjoy)
        August 14, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Sorry for the double post, it wasn’t my intention
        Thanks a bunch