Naughty novella has been sent!

So, I emailed 37 individual PDF copies of February and December this morning to the wonderful folks who’ve signed up for my email subscriber list. Please do let me know if your copy did not arrive or was somehow messed up.

And if you’re a subscriber (and if not, why not?), check your spam folder in case the poor lads wound up in that bin. I hope you guys enjoy it. December was a hoot to write, and February morphed into a story I really cherish.

Thank you again for your patience! And feel free to share your thoughts about these two tales here.

WARNING: There may be spoilers in the comments below.

ETA: Ugh. Of course, I’ve found a few typos. My fault entirely.

tumblr_inline_nrg8hsIJiR1raprkq_500

I hope they don’t distract too much from the smut. It’ll all be cleaned up for the Amazon edition. 😀

JPK ❤️❤️❤️

6 comments for “Naughty novella has been sent!

1. Sevigne Morris
    August 14, 2016 at 10:55 pm

I love the smut. I got you 2 new fans, my stepdaughter and my sister in law, both got the books at Amazon although I convinced them used the Mclennon analog , since they’re straight women and never read m/m erotica before but love Paul and John, so it’s ok with you?

• August 14, 2016 at 10:57 pm

Sure! And thank you! I’m having so much fun with Gaius & Allerix. 😀

And tell them, “Welcome to the dark side!” LOL! Quite a few m/m readers I know (mostly straight women) never go back to m/f after they’ve read their first good m/m novel.

August 14, 2016 at 11:33 pm

That is me but just happened because I read your contract story , I guess explain why I love much more Gauis and Allerix than the other characters and why convinced my 2 straight in laws to read your books since both love John and Paul. I guess after Gauis and Allerix you should consider continue write other stories based on them with different sets? Please, please!

• August 14, 2016 at 11:37 pm

😀 Ha ha! We shall see. That would be at least a few years down the road.

August 15, 2016 at 12:18 am

I forgot to ask you if Allerix would have been captured during the raid when Gaius first saw him that would be impossible for Gauis to save him would it? Although Alle doesn’t have marks, but how can you explain that Gauis sent troops after him? If the troops found Alle , he would be send to Rome’s prison and condemned to death , would him? Finally was Gaius that affectionate with others like he’s with Alle! Seems that he can’t take his hands of Alle.

• August 15, 2016 at 1:17 pm

There will be a least one (probably two) scenes later on that describe the first ‘meeting’ of Gaius & Allerix in the Dacian forests at the end of the Second War. Lots of cool plot stuff coming up!

Yes. Gaius is more affectionate with Alle than with anyone else before. Notice he’s (for the most part) stopped having sex with other people as well? 😀