Draft Chapter Eleven of Book 3

Happy Monday, all!

Well, here it is. The last unedited draft chapter to be posted from Book 3 in the Dominus saga. I now begin the crazy (and often solitary) stage of finishing the book in my comfy writer’s cave. Lots of coffee (and wine) ahead! 😀

So what happens on this blog now? Well, I’ll be posting more Roman factoid stuff (as I’ve neglected those fun posts) as well as spoiler-free draft snippets from later chapters in Book 3. In early March, the Dominus team will begin working again with the amazing Fiona on finalizing the original art work for the cover. We’ll have a cover reveal (and announce the actual book title) sometime close to the release of Book 3. When will it be published, you ask? Around mid-June, 2018, so that we can debut this glorious, insane third installment of Gaius and Allerix’s saga at the book conference, EuroPride Con, in Amsterdam in late June/early July, 2018. I’ll be there with paperback copies of all three books, some nifty swag, and a big (exhausted) smile. Come say hi!

So I hope you enjoy Draft Chapter 11. And, as always, feel free to contact me via email or through FB Messenger. It gets awfully lonely in the cave. And a reminder that we’ll be previewing bits of the cover art and other delicious tidbits  in our closed, cozy Dominus readers FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DominusPlayroomReadersGroup/

Much love to you all, and thank you again and again for your patience and support. Be well and be happy.

On Archive of Our Own: http://archiveofourown.org/users/JPKenwood

On Dreamwidth with nicer formatting: https://dominusfiction.dreamwidth.org/27362.html

JPK xoxoxo

6 comments for “Draft Chapter Eleven of Book 3

1. Lynne Mackness
    January 30, 2018 at 8:39 am

Good chapter. Enjoyed it very much. Hope all goes well with the book’s launch in the summer and looking forward to getting my hands on a copy!

• January 30, 2018 at 2:01 pm

Hi, Lynne!

Thank you! It was a blast to write, and I’m thrilled yo found it entertaining. From this point forward, the entire story goes into overdrive. Hang on for June! Wheeeeee!!!! ❤

2. January 30, 2018 at 9:20 am

YES! Haven’t read it yet, as I have been waiting for a good, solid chunk of reading matter to build up. I will hie me off to AO3 and devour the 11 chapters.

• January 30, 2018 at 2:02 pm

Hi, Chris! I hope you enjoy these draft chapters. Buckle up for the insanity that is Book 3. 😀

February 2, 2018 at 2:41 am

Great chapter. It’s soo sweet how much affectionate Gauis is with Alle . I guess Alle can’t be spontaneous as Gauis because he’s a slave, anyway I am looking for to reading book 3.

• February 2, 2018 at 3:15 am

Thank you for the feedback! I love knowing what you guys think and feel. Gaius is head over heels, poor boy. Alle is so torn, poor boy. Esp. Allerix (I’ve been in his head a lot lately). What feels like love should but it’s complicated, or revenge?